Monday, June 04, 2007

BACK FROM SINGAPORE

Just back from Singapore. Had a wonderful, wonderful time there - eating, drinking and shopping with Sam. Dad came to Singapore with his "Food Agenda" and he did attack the Singapore fare with a vengence! But I'm too tired to blog now - will keep you folks posted when dad uploaded those photos. Meanwhile the International Education Conference was one that wasn't. I've nothing to say, nothing to say.... because there was nothing to say.
Oh, good news! My niece, Lim Min passed her driving test!! She's in 7th heaven !! hello to independence- or so she thinks ( smirk.. smirk)
And when I'm writing, dad's nagging me to call serene to see the doctor about her nose bleed - could it be more than just the dry weather? Ok! Ok! I'll do it RIGHT NOW

1 comment:

Serenely said...

Look forward to see those pics. Got any good bargains at the Great Singapore Sale?

(Why nothing to say about the Education Conference? That bad ah?)