Thursday, November 08, 2007

THE AWARD

After the exam, I flew to Kota Baru, Kelantan to attend the National Seminar on Research. The theme of the seminar was "Towards The Inculcation of Research among Academics in Teaching Institutes". I had presented a paper on the implementation on MS ISO 9001:2000 at the Sabah Zon level 2 months earlier. The paper was sent for selection for a competition and I had not thought much about it. Imagine our surprise when our names were called to receive this award under the group category. All in all, our Institute collected 4 awards - which was a record!!

Pic 1 : Posing with Datin Ashariah, the Deputy Director of BPG (on my left) after collecting our awards. The man, pengarah of another Institute somehow got himself into the picture as well!
Pic 2 : Celebration night with some friends from other Institutes

1 comment:

Serenely said...

So proud of you mum!!! I have such a clever mummy. Now that the ordeal is over, just kick back and let your hubby massage you :)