Saturday, May 30, 2009
CHILLING OUT
This long weekend is indeed theraupatic for me. First hubby made me a nice new pillow. So now I have a newer, softer pillow to hug ..... lonely nights.....
Then I had time to check the garden and found my mangoes are fruiting. One big juicy one coming up and more to come.......
And I had time to play with Buddy and Toto. Toto is a big dog now and very strong and playful. Very hard to get him to stay still for a photo
Two of them are best friends for now .... how long will this friendship last before Buddy's green-eye monster rear its ugly head ?
Labels:
Our Pets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the 'mixed bag' update of those various little things.
MH is quite impressed with dad's pillow making. He's also probably hoping earnestly that there will be mangoes waiting for him when we are in KK.
Post a Comment