Thursday, March 18, 2010

A TYPICAL WEEK

Today on the way up to Keningau, I saw the most spectacular sunrise. The sun was blody red. So I stopped the car and took a shot - but the picture does not do justice to the original. It has been an extremely hot and dry season and I missed the coolest of Genting Highlands.
Was up in the mountain for one week. Here am I with some of the others. Women Power!! The ladies together with the new boss Another shot - because i don't know how to delete the earlier one.

At the end of the week dad and I joined my Christian Fellowship for a bit of fun and dancing. These future teachers can dance a storm!!
Sam's back - waiting for a final offer from his selected firm. We had Banana Leaf Rice for dinner. That was a typical week I guess.


No comments: