Saturday, September 04, 2010

MENJADI MANUSIA BERKUALITAS........

Last Thursday I attended a talk in St. Margaret Church, Keningau. The speaker was from Indonesia. I've never heard anyone with such a powerful voice before. he spoke for 2 hours non-stop - without the help of microphone. He spoke from Phillipiams 2 : 1 - 11. The theme of his talk was "Menjadi maunisia berkualitas dan berhasil' which I interprete as "To be a quality person and to bear fruits'. As my Bahasa Indonesia isn't quite up to the mark - i could only understand about 60% of the sermon. However, I was much intrigued by the church's tambourine dancers during the 'masa puji-pujian' - Praise and Worship


They danced with so much grace and their movements were so fluid. I think the natives are natural born dancers. The young boy in front was especially good. In fact, he seems to be the lead dancer!(He looks more Indonesian actually)

It reminded me of my daughter when she was in her teenage years - as one of the tambourine dancers in our church!!

1 comment:

Serenely said...

Looking at these photos of the tambourine dancers is so deja vu :)