After 4 glorious weeks bonding with grandson Nathan, coming back to work was mundane. Of course my staf wanted to know "Macam mana cucu puan?". And those with cucu already were egaer to share their 'cucu' stories. Without prejudice, I think Nathan rocks!! The other day, at the airport, I was next to a mother with a month old baby. I was able to make small talk with her - how she glowed when she showed me her baby. Anyway, I had to go to Alor Star for meeting. Gruelling - the meeting dragged till almost midnight. The saving factor was the yummy hawker food. A friend took us to sample 'Laksa Ikan Sekoq '- well, the empty plates tell the story.
Outdoor Lunching under the trees - better than Al Fresco

A simple place like this attracts loads of loyal customers

So yummy - and you can have seconds and thirsd for free (minus the fish)

Some had seconds.
No comments:
Post a Comment