Am here in Perth on a grandmotherly mission - yeah - jealous.......jealous..... I understand. Thanks to MAS direct KK-KL flight, a visit to Perth is no longer a hassle. Absolutely delighted to be able to hold the boy in flesh - istead of drooling over skype.
Nathan is just learning to crawl - commando style. This morning he squiggle and squirm but by evening, he had progressed to a quicker pace. In 2 weeks time, I think he would be moving round the house quite adeptly.
The boy is not camera-shy at all. On the contrary, he just loves the camera. He was crawling or rathe squirming quite labouriously when he suddenly looked up and saw me with a camera. Immediately he stopped and flashed me his million dollar smile.
Flashed his beautific smile. Coincidence....?
Here's another smile for YOU - Grandma. Because you love me so...... Awesome.
And another pose for you - as a bonus for coming to play with me
2 comments:
HE IS SUCH A GORGEOUS BOIIIIIII
WALAU EH I WANNA HITCH-HIKE TO PERTH NOW TO PLAY WITH HIM!!!
Post a Comment