In any trip, young children are a hassle.They can't be out too long, otherwise they get cranky, they need constant supervision, lest they get into trouble.... yet we love having them tag along. Mainly they amuse us with their antics. And hopefully, we can sneak some 'education' into their eager and inquisitive minds.
Here's the 'button-pushing' toddler hard at work.
Two IT-savy youngsters with granny's I Pad
Looking skeptically at the potential playmate : "Are you sure you can play boys' toys?
Here's a shot of our young man - looking resigned to the fact that he had to be 'collared'.
I wish I have more of these candid shots. But most of them are too blur or taken at wrong angles to be of any use. anyway, children, being children, will always find a way to have some fun together. I wish they could meet more often. Hope some memories remain with them.
1 comment:
Great moment captured in the last photo on this post! I laughed out loud remembering the little procession we made along the narrow streets every day. What a sight we must have been... all the way from young to 'old' ^_^
Post a Comment