Perhaps I should consider being a professional nanny. A friend did approach me to start a nursery or a play school. I laughed at the idea but now.......Having to look after an extra kid, i just find them so delightful. Here's Nathan with his friend Sophie. Sophie is all sugar and spice and everything nice...... a calming influence on Nathan's boisterous character. Here they are, watching cartoon together.
Nathan encouraging Sophie to push the bike and race with him. She was equal to the challenge.
By end of the day, they were such buddies that they decided to exchange water bottles.........
Following day, I was all alone with Nathan again. We played dough and this got the child engrossed for a full 20 minutes.
Finally, the potential Leonardo Da Vinci produced his masterpiece..... Ta-da!! A dragon-like figurine. WSithout any help from me.
Of course I was excited. Told him to hold on while I went to get my camera. Here he is, admiring his work of art.
Alas, the second piece was more of a blob. Good effort though. Teacher's comment : "Nathan showed promise as a sculpture....."
1 comment:
They must be so bored with their gender colour coded bottles... I also just noticed that they are wearing colours to match each other's bottles... maybe that's why they decided to exchange ^_^
Post a Comment