Tuesday, November 19, 2013

OVERHEARD

The path  to the hill, where the tigers lurked.
Overheard while doing my morning jog at Tun Fuad Park :-

Grandson : Po Po, can we climb up the hill?

Grandma. : No, it is too dangerous. There are tigers up there.
Grandson : But we climb last time. I didn't see any tiger.

Grandma. : Yes, but it rained last night. Tigers come out after the rain.

Grandson : Look grandma, there are some people going up. Won't the tigers eat them?

Grandma. : Oh, the tigers already know these people, so the tigers won't eat them.

I can't imagine telling such lies to Nathan!

2 comments:

Serenely said...

Oh my... it's like one lie after another. Can't imagine why this granny just couldn't give the poor boy a straight answer. I know you would never do that... you definitely have much more respect for dear Nathan's intelligence

Penny152 said...

He would probably say : I want to see the tiger too!