This is what I found when I walked to the dining room........ There lying contentedly was a big furry mass! I was aghast : "Toto, what are you doing inside the house!" She gave me a sheepish smile and wagged her tail, still lying on the cool floor.
Of course I would have none of that : Think of the consequences when the master gets home : "Out!" I ordered her. She ignored me. Bolder by the hour.
"No, you must get out of the house!" She looked around and tried to sneak pass me - to the living room. "No way... OUT!" She tried her smile again, and failing to melt my resolve to have her out, she looked at me piteously, as if pleading......"Pleaseee?"
"Nope!" And so she slunk out to the back door.
Of course I had to vacuum and mop the spot she had lain. Poor Toto!
3 comments:
Dogs are so good at manja ing
Perhaps he can sense the impending change in his fate and is trying to find a way to make amends.
"Min, Like your Coco who managed to melt your mum's heart
Serene, yes, he missis the maid I think
Post a Comment