Monday, August 15, 2005

Birthday Greeting

Happiness is getting a gift from your daughter and son-in-law.

8 comments:

Alfred Lee said...

Do you wonder how the gifts ended into Mom's hands. Well, I had a short trip to KL on 8-9 Aug 2005. I met MH and Serene on 8th night and had a good long chat with them before they move on to Sydney.They asked me to pass the surprise to Mom.

jenQker said...

how thoughtful of them... he he. they're in sydney now???!!!

Serenely said...

not yet... we should be there around 22 August

Ah Bou said...

Happy birtday Mom

Ah Bou said...

birthday

Penny152 said...

Thanks a zillion, you thoughful kids !! I'm blessed

Serenely said...

One more day until another landmark moment for mom

suanie said...

happy belated birthday auntie :) btw have you noticed that you, my mom and auntie HK seem perpetually young? as compared to many other women your age I mean. That's a good thing.