Friday, October 14, 2005

Frustration

I don't blog as much as I used to - mainly because I'm frustrated with our internet. After writing so laboriously, the line would inevitably be cut off. Dad nagged at me to write in word programme and transfer later - but it's not so spontaneous. Perhaps I should listen to him more. I've so much to write - like my uncle's death ( sounds morbid eh?)
Right now I am feeling frustrated for another reason. I'm so angry with the gardener Mr. D and with Cikgu A. - wish I could stranggle them !! The Health Department made a surprise visit to the school to check for any breeding of mosquitoes in the school compound. Just 2 days ago, I specifically asked Mr. D to check the compound and to get rid of anything that will allow any mosquitoes to breed. Cikgu A was supposed to submit a monthly report to the Health Department on the status of the school compound. Well, both failed to do their part. So when the HD came, lo and behold - they found some squiggly larva in the garden. Furious, I told them that they are responsible and if there's any fine to be paid, they will have to pay out of their own pocket. Today, the summoms came - we were componded a RM 1,000.00 fine. Good - now you pay !! Some lessons need to be learnt the hard way. Comprende ?

4 comments:

Alfred Lee said...

Lesson to be learnt : Always take the Boss' instruction Seriously . Don't play play !

SunnyPerth said...

I am concern,as a union person,is this payment justifiable? They might not have been up to scratch with their work,but to make them pay the fine, is it a bit too harsh,legally are you able to do it? Also considering their low wages,can they pay?
Please check this one out before you take action or you might be sued for exploiting or unjustify. Take note.

As for the other issue, my little pone is coming home. One week with the moster is enough. She has seen the light. Bless the Lord!

SunnyPerth said...

I can't get my webpage done. My URL address is not accepted. I have entered it as http//www.sunnyperth.blogspot.com and this is not accepted. Thus I can have my web page to express myself,(sigh)

Penny152 said...

Thanks for the advise. Actually it was more of a threat
Bless the Lord indeed. Something good came out of it and hopefully she will not take you for granted.
Alfred is trying to create a blog page for you. Be patient