Go to Alfred's blog.By the way, your Christmas dinner is scrumptious. never imagine you could cook so well! The next time you visit, i'll make sure you do your part in the kitchen.
It looks lovely. I am actually toying with the idea of doing a bit of gardening myself. Mainly planting some potted herb plants... like basil, sage, oregano, mint etc. But it's so hot this summer, I'm worried that the seedlings will just shrivel up and die the moment they sprout.
3 comments:
It is no point showing just the garden, I have not seen the whole house, any chance of that ?
Go to Alfred's blog.By the way, your Christmas dinner is scrumptious. never imagine you could cook so well! The next time you visit, i'll make sure you do your part in the kitchen.
It looks lovely. I am actually toying with the idea of doing a bit of gardening myself. Mainly planting some potted herb plants... like basil, sage, oregano, mint etc. But it's so hot this summer, I'm worried that the seedlings will just shrivel up and die the moment they sprout.
Post a Comment