Wednesday, February 22, 2006

GREED AND STRESS

On a different note - I feel extremely stressed as I have to sit for a professional compentency test in 2 weeks' time. I don't feel like doing it but propelled by the pull of an additional RM500.00. I will make special effort to study all the General Orders, Treasury Regulations, Management Theories, Curriculum Circulars, Administrative Circulars - is it worth it? Keep me in your prayers - there's a tendency to doze off after reading 2 pages of anything.. HELP !!!

3 comments:

Ah Bou said...

I hear you mom, the master is now the student...so ironic...hahahah

SunnyPerth said...

$500 is a big incentive and worth burning the midnight oil. On top of that is also the pride thing. Go for it, the Lim/Lee is never Kia-soo! Good luck and once the $500 is in you hand, we want a big makan!

Penny152 said...

That's another added incentive.