Thursday, September 07, 2006

LITTLE LUXURIES

My meeting in Putrajaya ended well. It was to discuss on forging a corporate identity / image of Teachers' Training Institutes. Our ideal is to produce graduates of equal calibre to that of Brinsford or Kirby graduates. (Incidently, most of my early school teachers were from these 2 Teacher Training Colleges). We were placed in different groups and tasked to come up with plans and strategies for 7 corporate images that the Institute wants to project. I was given the task of presenting our group's plans. It went off well, I guess ( judging from the responses of the others). After the meeting I went to the airport and met one of the Pengarah from another Institute. She invited me to join her at the Golden Lounge (using her Enrich points). It was an enjoyable experience - we were served food and drinks ( varieties of sandwiches, Malay kuehs, nasi lemak, fried mee... etc). The toiletries in the washrooms were L'Occitane. Enjoy these little luxuries as part of your perks, she said. I am.. I am..

1 comment:

Serenely said...

Waaaahhh... so siok eh!!!! Mum you are really enjoying the life of a high flying executive now...