I Didn't finish my blog on my trip to Genting. Well, we met the big, big boss and had a photo shot with him. As he was going to retire anyway, he spoke frankly on his frustrations with the incompetencies of some of his ministry officials - which had upset and derailed his plans for excellence in the workplace. Then we met the very top, top man from the ministry and he asked us to put our 'two bits' worth" of suggestions on what could be done to further improve things in the ministry - bearing in mind the Minisrty's Grand Masterplan. Well, I did. hope he reads it though !! After Genting, I went to Seremban for a farewell dinner of our big,big boss - see the pics. Sad to see him leave. I believe there could be positive changes had he stayed a bit longer. Oh yes, we had durians for dessert, after the dinner. YUM
No comments:
Post a Comment