Saturday, August 18, 2007

Sabah Teachers Training Colleges Convocation 2007

The highlight of any teaching institution is of course the graduation of her students. Our institute, together with 3 other teaching institute held a joint convocation ceremony.

The convocation was held in Magelan Sutra Resort

Here with Datuk Alimuddin, Timbalan Ketua Pengarah Pendidikan Malaysia

With officers from Bahagian Pendidikan Guru. On my left are Pengarah IP Tawau dan IP Gaya

In the background, listening to the small talk
Greeting the Minister of Education, Datuk Hishamuddin Tun Hussein

The ceremony begins - making the grand entrance. I'm behind my Pengarah. Below- with some friends

1 comment:

SunnyPerth said...

152srigadingpatsyeddieWhoa! rubbing shoulder with the bigshot hmm....You look great in that gown,is there any diffference with the colour ie red versus blue? I am enjoying reading about your whereabout and your progress, am extremely proud of you, and I am so jealous, your pointy chin is still visible, so jealous lah!