And hiding inside cabinets.... Hmmm .... I think I've got the hang of the job. I'm a fast learner. Clever me!! Not bad for a 2 year old. Mummy must be so proud of me. (Signed Ryan Teo)
Saturday, January 05, 2008
CHILDHOOD AMBITIONS
When i was just a little boy, I asked my mummy, "What will I be ? An engineer ? A doctor?" And mummy said : "Something that will bring in lots and lots of money with little effort." And I have finally found one ...........
I'll be a professional safe opener.......
It's easy - Just push those buttons..... seems to have forgotten the combinations
Meanwhile I need to learn some new skills - like squeezing into tiny spaces
And hiding inside cabinets.... Hmmm .... I think I've got the hang of the job. I'm a fast learner. Clever me!! Not bad for a 2 year old. Mummy must be so proud of me. (Signed Ryan Teo)
And hiding inside cabinets.... Hmmm .... I think I've got the hang of the job. I'm a fast learner. Clever me!! Not bad for a 2 year old. Mummy must be so proud of me. (Signed Ryan Teo)
Labels:
Nephews & Nieces
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment