Chilli Mussels
Since coming back from Perth, dad and I kept thinking of the delicious chilli mussels that Serene and MH brought us to eat. Just the other day, while shopping for frozen fish in Damai, I chanced upon some New Zealand green mussels and I bought a packet to try. With the taste of Perth chilli mussels fresh in my memory, I tried creating the same dish and wah lah! Here's my masterpiece. Being Malaysian, my version is a bit spicier but dad immediately gave it a 5 ***** rating. I think it's not bad too. Sam will be the judge when he comes back this CNY. I told MY dad in BP that the next time I come home I would buy some for him. His eyes lit up immediately. You see, he's fond of any food with shells. Meanwhile, feast your eyes on these pics.
1 comment:
I don't mind having a taste of it too! Especially to try the extra-spicy Malaysian version!
Post a Comment