Saturday, May 30, 2009
MAN PROPOSES .........
Today the family back home in BP is celebrating my dad's 81st birthday. I was supposed to be there. Everything seems all planned out. IPGM Tun Hussein Onn ( Batu Pahat) is hosting its convocation at the Katerina Hotel ( yes, the infamous Katerina) and I've got the invitation firmly in my hands - what better way to take a detour after that to dad's birthday celebration? Alas it was not to be - after Kuala Trengganu, I was down with the flu bug ( and thankfully it's not AH1N1). All my carefully laid out plans came to naught. So now, I'm chilling out at home - still not fully recovered - but much, much better. Anyway I'd like to share with you what I got from KT - no batik this time - but a cheap, cheap buy.....................
A nightie for only RM10/- . yeah! KT is a shopper's paradise - if you know where to look.
Labels:
Work Related
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hi auntie! same here.. got sick in krabi, now bersendirian at home in PJ calling my mom every other hour to check what they are doing :(
Poor You! But at least you've got your Bali memories to revive. great pics. makes me want to pack my bags and head to that isle too
Post a Comment