Monday, September 21, 2009

HARI RAYA BREAK

This hari raya break stretches from 18 - 22 Sept. and I applied for another 3 days, together with week end makes it 11 full days. A long break indeed. We decided not to go anywhere, nor make any visits but lounge around the house.So far, we've watched 3 movies, snacked loads of unhealthy food. Then tried some old recipes.Nasi lemak and pan mien.


The pan mien was a success.I caramalised the ikan bilis to give it a sweet, crunchy texture. Can open my own pan mien store after I retire!

Here's dad fiddling with my laptop (which he described as far better than his - and offered to exchange with me!)

There's me with my book, while waiting for the movie to start. The wine was delicate - from Peacock Hills, Hunter Valley.

1 comment:

Serenely said...

Looks like couch potato day