Sunday, January 22, 2006

A HEAVENLY EVENING

Sam and Paul prepared the dinner tonight – baked fish, buttered vegetables, shitake risotto. It was just yummy. I am constantly amazed at what the boys have been churning out from the kitchen. Just last Friday, Paul undertook to prepare the whole dinner for us – without anyone’s help. Roast Chicken (Jamie Oliver style), roast potatoes ( with some other stuff added to it) and asparagus (which he bought when he was at Mt. Kinabalu). Now all the chefs in the house are complaining the kitchen’s just too small!!
Meanwhile, while the boys were cooking, I had time to retreat to my bathroom sanctuary - with a glass of Rothsbury Shiraz, a box of Lindt dark chocolates and a Reader’s Digest – bliss indeed. Mind you, it’s all for medical reason. I am taking for the flavonoids contained in them. Suffering from searing pain in my shoulder blade, (which according to JM might be a symptom of heart problem). I have been advised to seek medial examination – which I shall, tomorrow. I hope it’s nothing serious.

1 comment:

Serenely said...

Heavenly indeed!!! Looks like we'll be in for a heavenly feast this coming CNY... not only the yummy snacks and treats to munch on, but we're counting on gourmet meals every night!