We really must stop watching those tv programmes on food. On one occasion, we saw a feature on 'wantan mee' and that made dad salivate - so we went searching for wantan mee. On another ocassion, there was a feature on 'the best chi cheong fun' in town - it is situated at Jalan Alor (KL) and we decided that the next time we go to KL, we must look up this stall. Then today, some features on some of the best places to eat in Singapore - and you can guess what our thoughts were - dad commented," How come Serene & MH never took us there?" My reply was, "They were equally ignorant-lah". So we agreed that we will take a 'drive and eat' holiday - KL, Ipoh, Penang..etc
On another note, dad and I will be driving to Keningau tomorrow - after church. I will be attending a 4-day seminar cum workshop on " Management and Implementation of Disciplinary Procedures" (on errant civil servants) I have attended a similar one years before and since there has been changes to the Education Act, I guess they want to update us on the latest procedures.
Lately, I am all soaked in Enya's music. It is so haunting, so surreal. I feel as if I am floating in the air each time I hear her music. It sort of draws you in and you feel you are in a different world altogether. Her voice has such crystal clear quality.
On another note, dad and I will be driving to Keningau tomorrow - after church. I will be attending a 4-day seminar cum workshop on " Management and Implementation of Disciplinary Procedures" (on errant civil servants) I have attended a similar one years before and since there has been changes to the Education Act, I guess they want to update us on the latest procedures.
Lately, I am all soaked in Enya's music. It is so haunting, so surreal. I feel as if I am floating in the air each time I hear her music. It sort of draws you in and you feel you are in a different world altogether. Her voice has such crystal clear quality.
Meanwhile, just finished Toni Morrison's "Song of Solomon" - no, it not the bible's version. It's about the trials and tribulations of black community in America - discrimination, rejection, hatred, revenge. Interesting, gripping.
3 comments:
was the enya from my collection? yea man, glad someone else can appreciate good music.
i want in on the food tour...
I had a full 2-hr soaking of Enya music along the way back from Keningau to KK !
On food tour, people who have a tendency to develope large tummy may not be welcomed. Hehehe
Post a Comment