Received news that dad's condition seemed deteriorating - his heart is getting weaker. Water in his lungs. Breathing with the help of respirator. Doctors are planning to put him in incubator. I just can't imagine my dad lying helplessly in the hospital bed. I don't want to think he may be leaving us. Dad has always been strong physically - I've never seen him sick in bed - the most was a cold, a sniffle or two, pop in a few pills, and he would be off doing his own stuff.
Meanwhile, I can only pray for him. I pray that he will respond to the treatment given. I pray that he will continue to have the will and inner strength to fight on. I pray that God will have mercy on him. I pray for mum that she will give dad the support and encouragement. There is fear in my heart. I want to see him again.
Meanwhile, I can only pray for him. I pray that he will respond to the treatment given. I pray that he will continue to have the will and inner strength to fight on. I pray that God will have mercy on him. I pray for mum that she will give dad the support and encouragement. There is fear in my heart. I want to see him again.
No comments:
Post a Comment