Saturday, March 31, 2007

PLANNING AHEAD

I hope the maid will report for work soon as I shall be in Seremban for the whole of next week. I am the 'chief De Mission for the inter-Institut games and I am also representing the Institut in Bowling - Executive category. Went for practice in CPS this morning. My personal best is 133 - not bad eh? After the practice, dad and I went to 'Secret Recipe' for lunch.

An advance notice - I shall be in Johor Bahru this coming May (15 to 16 May) for the National Teachers' Day celeration. That will enable me to pop over to Singapore. It's early to plan I know but this early announcement will give ample time for the working man in Singapore to spruce up his flat in anticipation of the 'grand visit' ;-) Anyway, now that he's earned his first paycheck, I look forward to being 'belanja'. And he can list out what he wants me to bring from home.

1 comment:

jenQker said...

oh dearie me...
only 2 days?