It's pre-audit time again(sigh) and here in the Institute, we're in a flurry of activities - with people coming in and out , busy updating their records. (Why can't they do this simple task much, much earlier is a mystery I fail to unravel). Anyway, this morning, all the staf gathered in the seminar room to listen to the opening address by the boss. She reminded the doccument holders to make sure that procedures are adhered to, otherwise, they would be issued with Corrective Action Report (commonly known as CAR). "Jika pemegang dokumen tidak mematuhi prosedur, maka CAR akan diberi. Yang mana kamu mahu, Proton, Kelisa, Myvi?" The whole room shouted, "A Camry!" and there was much laughter after this. She did not understand what the joke was about and said, "Memang Camry juga kereta idaman saya, tapi, sorrylah, kamu akan dapat CAR yang lain jenis."
Still the staf said, "Kami mahu Camry" Sniggers.
I acted innocent and smiled broadly. You see, just yesterday, I had driven our new Camry to work ( but boss was not in) and it had caused a mini tsunami among the staff. Today, I just used my Honda CRV.
Still the staf said, "Kami mahu Camry" Sniggers.
I acted innocent and smiled broadly. You see, just yesterday, I had driven our new Camry to work ( but boss was not in) and it had caused a mini tsunami among the staff. Today, I just used my Honda CRV.
1 comment:
Don't forget to show us the photo of your new car!
Post a Comment