Visited the National Service camp in Papar last week. It was a bumpy ride to the camp but on reaching there, I was pleasantly refreshed by the pristine surroundings. The facilities were spartan but of course it should be - This is National Service man, not a picnic!! Why was I there ? My staff had a "Stress Management Camp" and I was there to close the camp.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
KEM WAWASAN
Visited the National Service camp in Papar last week. It was a bumpy ride to the camp but on reaching there, I was pleasantly refreshed by the pristine surroundings. The facilities were spartan but of course it should be - This is National Service man, not a picnic!! Why was I there ? My staff had a "Stress Management Camp" and I was there to close the camp.
Labels:
Work Related
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You were very brave to stand on the suspension bridge next to him
Post a Comment