Saturday, January 05, 2008

GASTRONOMICAL ADVENTURES

Christmas 07 has gone and we've just ushered in the new year of 2008. Since the boys ' homecoming, it has been one gastronomical adventure after another. I've easily gained 2 kgs! But with the boys footing some of the bills, who am I to complain? It's nice to know that the roles have been reversed. Meanwhile, keep droolling........
Breakfast in "Royal China Restaurant" - Paul belanja
The fish in "Portview restaurant' was simply yummy
White wine complements seafood - Meal compliments from Samuel
Tomyam beehoon at hilltop restaurant - cost was 'sup-sup sui - paid by the smiling host. at the end of the year, we went in search of ABC and ended in Tun Fuad Park stalls.
Enjoying the ABC and Cendol at Ah Pak's ice stall. But how does Ah Pak's humble ice ( costing RM2.00) compare to Madam Kwan's in Megamall? (Shhh.... Madam Kwan's costs RM5.00 per bowl) -and Hui Min belanja me when I was in KL on 4 Jan.

2 comments:

Serenely said...

Waaah... kena belanja by your kids! How privileged is that? RM2 ABC!!! That really makes me drool...

MengH said...

shiok-nya....i miss the food in msia.