Friday, April 04, 2008

OLD FRIEND - NEW FRIENDS

Met Audrey and her mum and dad. We had a great time together over dinner. Larry's a friendly outgoing person and Pat and I seemed to click well. Probably because we both share the same profession. She's passionate about her job ( headmistress). Lucky school. As we dine, it was more the fellowship and the conversation just flowed. God is good. He brought 2 different girls, from different states, with different characters - and lo! they became such firm friends. A good friend is hard to find indeed. I'm glad Serene has found such a good friend in Audrey.

As we talked, I recalled the time we first met Larry and Pat ( at the girls' graduation). We were on polite terms. B ut this time, it was like meeting of old friends. Pat's outspoken and I just marvel at the way she stood up to the 'powers-to-be' for the cause of her school. God will honour her as she honours Him in her profession. I think I am going to get along well with her.

No comments: