Thursday, May 01, 2008
WHEN LIVING IN GLASS HOUSE....
Dad is always teasing me on my addiction to solitaire, free cell, and some of the computer games. Well, I must admit it can get addictive. Actually I play the games as a way of letting my mind wander and it's during these times that I plan my work strategies. This is because these games are quite mindless - you don't need much brain power and as I play them, I would think of many other things. Just like when I was a young girl, I would always volunteer to fold all the clothes - a chore that nobody wants to do. I love it because it allows me private space to think, to turn over what i had read and so on. Anyway, dad has his tv addiction - singapore soap drama - what's the difference ?
Labels:
Smiles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment