Good things come in two. I received a call yesterday informing that I been offered another position as Senior lecturer with all the perks and benefits as the first offer. To top it all, I need not move but stay put in KK. Wow!! Double whammy. Now the lecturers are taking bets on which post would I choose.
Offer 1 :- As director, free to be own boss, set own direction. But have to be prepared to be posted to small town. Live by ownself. Gross pay same - but net pay less.
Offer 2 :- A senior lecturer. Stay in same place. Work under boss. No free to make decisions. Enjoy same perks. Net pay more.
This morning officer from KL called : "We know you have been given 2 offers. Could you confirm which one you wish to take up ?"
Dilemma. Which should I take ? Dad and I have discussed it at length.What do you think?
3 comments:
I think the 1st offer is sort of the pinnacle of one's career. With your ability to handle people and manage, you should go for it !
Definitely taking up 1st offer. Reporting for duty on 16 September!!
wow. i wanna go visit this new school and the big office that comes with it when i return!!
Piak Piak! faster ! faster!
Post a Comment