Yet I find his habits very quirky - like all geniuses. He eats only plain porridge. Sometimes a tiny portion of fish and vegetables ( even that takes a lot of persuasion).
Saturday, December 12, 2009
RAIN MAN ?
Yang Yang is a very smart boy. Only 5 years old, he can read the chinese newspaper and even write the chinese graphics. I find his writing to be extremely good.
He even drew a picture of his sister :- "Sister Wan Yi". Really good for a 5 year old

Yet I find his habits very quirky - like all geniuses. He eats only plain porridge. Sometimes a tiny portion of fish and vegetables ( even that takes a lot of persuasion).
His life is very regimented : Monday to Friday - bun for breakfast. Saturday only nasi lemak and Sunday only Roti canai. Nothing would deter him from this routine. If we try to change his routine - his life would be in turmoil. Reminds me of Dustin Hoffman in "Rain Man". I do hope he would grow out of this rigidness.
Yet I find his habits very quirky - like all geniuses. He eats only plain porridge. Sometimes a tiny portion of fish and vegetables ( even that takes a lot of persuasion).
Labels:
Nephews & Nieces,
Young Days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lets just hope his out growing of rigidness does not affect his brilliant beautiful mind.
Post a Comment