Saturday, May 01, 2010

ONE HECTIC WEEK

The last week had been fun, exciting and hectic . I'm glad it's finally over though - and we can settle down to the normal routine of work. My students had trouble settling down as it was a week filled with activities and I think they enjoyed every minute of it. Here are some photos


Protocol demand that I should be at the airport to greet my guests and of course my boss.

Here she is emerging from the plane.......the lovely lady herself


A snap for remembrance and we were off to Keningau.

The morning of the function - waiting for our guest of honour - from left - Puan Sri Suffian, Datuk Asariah, Tan Sri Suffian and yours truly.

200 children participated in children art competition.
Children art competition. Everyone received a gift.
Traditional games carnival. It was a fun activity
Blood donation drive - something for the community

For further details can go to our website

No comments: