Wednesday, August 18, 2010

57 GOING 75

57 is a good age to be. I've a bonus of extension of service, and looking forward to another year and the anticipated retirement. Another year to give thanks to the Lord for His goodness and mercy. He has granted me my heart's desires and fulfilled my plans. He is my rock and He girded me with strength and made my way safe. Praise His great and holy name.
I had not thought about my birthday till I received a message from my daughter. Later my younger brother smsed greetings to me. That was a surprise as he is usually the absented minded type where birthdays are concerned. His birthday was 3 days ago.

This morning's BIG surprise delivery was a bouquet of roses from hubby. How sweet!! (Heart! Heart! Kiss! Kiss!)

The office surprised me with another bouquet and a piece of batik. Totally unexpected

Though I'm not the mushy kind, it's nice to be remembered. Thanks for making my day!! Am I blessed!!

2 comments:

jenQker said...

truly.

mamaktua said...

Happy Birthday, meant to ring you but playing nursemaid to Yvonne, I forgot it. You are so...spoilt!but well deserved :-)