After a month's planning, our institute's convocation finally took off and I am glad everything went off smoothly. Despite budget constraints, we managed to put up a memorable event for our graduates - thanks to the creative efforts of my staff. Kudos to them!!
Secondly my institute had a Graduation song "Semoga Berjaya". It was composed by one of our music lecturer. It was like a prayer to wish the graduates well and to urge them to serve faithfully wherever they may be posted and that God's blessings would be poured on them. There was a bit of mutterings as some thought it was a christian song. But the wordings were non-controversial and the Rector liked it very much.
3 comments:
so whats this "new thing" that was being introduced?
Mum the trailblazer!!!
I thought I had it spelled out clearly. Maybe not new to you folks but new here : The valedictorian speech and our own convocation song "Semoga Berjaya". Plus we had a carnival - so the campus was very lively.
Post a Comment