Each Mother's Day, the Church like to preach from Proverbs 30. A tall
order for women indeed! Everyday as, mother, wife and a career women, we
are inundated with so many demands. Happy is the woman who can juggle all these roles without feeling frenzied and exhausted at the end of each day.
Women, be kind to yourself. Do not try to be THAT superwoman, God has
given us grace and strength, intuition and wisdom. Use them wisely and harness the resources around you.
This Mother's Day was spent in Pemberton with sister. Nevertheless, the
date did not pass unnoticed from the children who text warm messages to
me. Serene thoughtfully gave me these gifts. She had observed keenly
that I love to collect fridge magnets. Indeed every place I visited, I
tried to collect at least 1 fridge magnet. And she also observed that I
was quite obsessive about having a well scrubbed pot after each cooking -
and she got me a special scouring pad. They do work well. Thanks for
the thoughtful gifts dear.
I like the card. Indeed mothers are like buttons - holding family and
things together. My prayer is that the things we hold dear ( like family
ties ) will continue to hold together even after we are gone. And a
Happy Mother's Day to You Serene dear. My grandchildren are blessed to have you as
their mother!
1 comment:
I also got these scouring pads for myself too! And I forgot to mention that these pads are washable. You can throw them in the machine to freshen them up again for reuse. Glad you liked the little gift pack we put together for you.
Post a Comment