Saturday, July 12, 2008

THEN AND NOW

I know I haven't been updating my blog but I have been BUSY. Busy holidaying I mean. The trip to Sydney and Newcastle was wonderful. So much interesting experiences. As I compared the photos, my, has it been that long ago when the children were so young? Just look at these photos.

  The children still sticking to mummy. August 1994, Paul was just 9+ years old, Sam 11+ and Serene 13+.
  
  Well, 14 years later, we're back in Sydney and now, the children are standing tall.
  It's a proud moment for me, being escorted everywhere by my handsome son! It's nice to just relax and let them do the planning and driving. My, Alfred and I are getting old!!

2 comments:

Serenely said...

We still like to stick to you, mum!

Ah Bou said...

Man...that's an embarrassing photo... I'm sitting on my mommy's lap... hahaha...definitely will try to hide this picture from me pals...