Saturday, December 06, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS !

How coincidental that my niece Yvonne's birthday should fall on the same date as my daughter, Serene's. So here we are in Perth, celebrating the girls' birthdays. I'm notoriously hopeless at buying presents. Of course, before the trip, I had vaguely said to myself, "Must get a present, must get a present." And because I had no idea what kind of present would be 'nice enough', I kept postponing the task tilll it was too late. (Also I was hoping to get something from Brunei in-flight shopping - but alas, they don't have this service). So Serene and Yvonne, although I have no presents, hugs and kisses to you both. and I wish you both, "Deep joy on this blessed day and may you both continue to shine with inner beauty and be blessed with a inner peace that will help you to overcome all challenges and obstacles that may come your way." and the presents will be IOU for my next trip. Love you!

  The birthday girl sandwiched between her hubby and her daddy
  This birthday girl (in white) is surrounded by the people she loves and who love her very much.

  
THE MOTHERS

No comments: