Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Exam's Over!

I feel like a school kid let loose after the SPM! It's dejavu the minute the invigilators said "10 minutes more..." And I was penning away furiously. Everyone looked at me. I put up my hands for more paper - I've already put up my hand earlier- after the exam, the candidates came up to me demanding " Hey, why write so much ooh?" Sigh. I hope it's quality as well as quantity. Just to give you a brief idea of the questions :
1a) List and explain the features of a good Clients' Charter.
1b) Why is a Client's Charter beneficial to an organisation?
1c) How can you gauge that your organisation has fulfilled its pledge in the Client's Charter?
2a) What are 5 areas of conflicts that can take place in an organisation?Explain
2b) Conflicts can benefit an organisation in some ways. Give two examples of conflict in your organisation that finally brought some good results.
3a) List and explain 6 values contained in the Government Code of Ethics.
3b) In what way does the Govt. Code of Ethics bring about productive, efficient and effective service?
4a) XYZ school is situated in the heart of a town. The students' disciplin is bad. Exam results for PMR and SPM has been deteriorating steadily. Staff commitment is poor. In view of this scenario, what objectives would you set for this school? How would you go about to set up these objectives?
4b) Explain in detail what strategies you would employ to fulfil one of the objectives set up?

Phew! It's a combination od Pendidikan Moral and Sejarah. Double Whammy!!
Tomorrow I go to the Shangri-La Tg Aru Beach Hotel. There's a seminar on "International Placement of Headship in Schools' . Sort of twinning programmes with schools in UK. We will be meeting with our counterparts from UK. Time to relax and borak-borak! These UK heads ( like any typical Brit.) love to talk about nothing. So we'll just talk on everything and nothing. Let's smile and have tea.. shall we? Ha!

1 comment:

Serenely said...

Yeah!!! Exams over... wohooo!!! I'm sure you feel really free and now you want to party!

I think it's a good sign that you managed to find so much to write about. With so much quantity, you're certain to hit the right point eventually at some point in your answer.