Dinner at the new Pizza Ria outlet in Damai. I was craving for Fish n Chips - well, after the run at Tun Fuad Park ( 2 rounds which translates to 4km) I thought I deserve it. The choice of menu was limited (apparently the chefs left Little Italy to set up their own). Little Italy was better. Still I believe Freemantle serve the best Fish and Chips - those juicy fish steaks.....yum - it's worth to fly over for.
Well, back to my studies - on Curriculum Management. Gee, I do that everyday without having to spell out the theories and now, I have to explain all the different concepts and theories. To me, you just prepare and go in to teach and teach well. that's it. For your infor, there's formal curriculum, teaching curriculum,operational curriculum, experiential curriculum and hidden curriculum. Know the difference? In summary, curriculum is "The planned Learning Experiences for the Intended Learning Outcomes" yeah !
1 comment:
healthy people. haha. but then again its probably to relieve the guilt after a rich dinner.
Post a Comment