Sunday, July 13, 2008

THE IMPORTANCE OF DOCUMENTATION

I'm thankful to my hubby for conscientiously keeping pictorial records of our family activities. Unlike SOME people whom I know, who claim they keep all their records "UP" there - pointing to their heads. I wonder who can access the 'UP" there - maybe in 2020 someone would have invented a gadget to prise those pictures stored in those brains. Until then, we'll stick to the 'old- fashioned way of keeping precious memories.


Otherwise, 10 years down the line, who'll remember where we went, what we did.......
what we ate...... with whom .......... what we wore.... how handsome we were then......
Ah... glorious food at the Equinox... 70 storey high......so nice being 'belanja-ed' by son
One of my unforgetable experiences - dining here.....
If we had chosen to store it just "UP" there, our grandchildren would have scant idea of their mum and dad 'in their younger days'. So keep on documenting.... the old-fashioned way.

2 comments:

Min said...

nice coat

jenQker said...

looking at the state of his head, theres not much left "UP" there.